Small Enterprise Fund
Relief for Oregon businesses!
The Small Enterprise Fund provides one-time relief to Oregon businesses who have been excluded from federal relief assistance programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program due to owners’ immigration status. Call 1 (888) 274-7292 today to confirm your eligibility and apply for the Small Enterprise Fund.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be owned by an ITIN holder or similar
- Be a for-profit business operating in Oregon
- Not have received federal funds from the Paycheck Protection Program or have been impaired in applying for benefits from traditional sources
- Be a business that has suffered a negative impact caused by the pandemic or related public health orders, such as a decline in revenue, loss of opportunities, or similar negative impacts
- Still be active and plan to remain open
If you are unsure of your eligibility, we encourage you to please call 1 (888) 274-7292 to confirm your eligibility. Depending on your business’s unique circumstances you may be eligible.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis.