Small Enterprise Fund
Relief for Oregon businesses!
The Small Enterprise Fund provides one-time relief to Oregon businesses who have been excluded from federal relief assistance programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program due to owners’ immigration status. Call 1 (888) 274-7292 today to confirm your eligibility and apply for the Small Enterprise Fund.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be owned by an ITIN holder or similar
- Be a business based in and operating in Oregon
- Be for profit
- Not have received Federal funds from the Paycheck Protection Program
- Be a business that has experienced a decline in revenue since February 1, 2020 due to COVID impacts
- Still be active and plan to remain operational
If you are unsure of your eligibility, we encourage you to please call 1 (888) 274-7292 to confirm your eligibility. Depending on your business’s unique circumstances you may be eligible.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis.