How To Apply
Financial Relief for Oregon Workers!
Contact a Community Navigator today to apply for temporary financial relief from the Oregon Worker Relief Fund!
The Oregon Worker Relief Fund provides temporary disaster relief to Oregonians with financial need and who are excluded from the federal unemployment insurance program due to their immigration status.
To be eligible, an individual must be an Undocumented Immigrant who is:
- 18 years of age or older;
- An Oregon Resident;
- An Oregon Worker before or on February 1, 2020;
- An undocumented immigrant;
- Lost their wage due to the pandemic; and
- Is experiencing a hardship on account of the pandemic.
Call 1-888-274-7292 to apply!
Hours of operation are 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Remember, there is no cost to apply. If someone asks you to pay something, it is a scam!
Report it to email@example.com