Small Enterprise Fund
Relief for Oregon businesses!
The Small Enterprise Fund provides one-time relief to Oregon businesses who have been excluded from federal relief assistance programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program due to owners’ immigration status. Call 1 (888) 274-7292 today to confirm your eligibility and apply for the Small Enterprise Fund.
To be eligible, a business must:
- Be owned by an ITIN holder or similar
- Be a business based in and operating in Oregon before January 8, 2021Be for profit
- Was excluded from the 2020 round of the federal Paycheck Protection Program or impaired in applying for benefits from traditional sources.
- Be a business that has suffered a negative impact caused by the pandemic or the related public health orders such as a decline in revenue, lost opportunities, lost clients or similar negative impacts.
- Still be active and plan to remain operational
If you are unsure of your eligibility, we encourage you to please call 1 (888) 274-7292 to confirm your eligibility. Depending on your business’s unique circumstances you may be eligible.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis.